Trusted Alliance Master Classes
In each master class, 3-6 singers will have the opportunity to sing for 15-20 minutes each for Maestro Basney, who will then offer feedback, suggestions and strategy. Participating singers can then put their feedback and skills into practice. Interested singers can also sign up as Auditors, who will not sing during the master class.
Participating singers are encouraged to sing with piano tracks but may sing a cappella if they prefer. Singers will be contacted by Maestro Basney to request their repertoire choice at least 72 hours before the class begins.
- “Singing with a Conductor”
- “Refining Your Audition Aria from a Conductor’s Perspective”
- “Conductor Feedback on a New Opera Role”
- Topics for upcoming classes will be advertised in advance on the Trusted Alliance Master Class Facebook page
- Participating Singer: $50
- Auditor: $20
- There will be a limit of 6 participating singers in each master class
- Registration for participating singers will close 72 hours before the class begins
- Registration for auditors will close 1 hour before the class begins
- Payment for all classes will be required in advance via PayPal
If participating singers cancel within 24 hours of the master class, they will be required to provide a substitute singer, or they will not receive a refund.
Trusted Alliance Webinars
These webinars will teach skills and practice strategies through the use of musical examples, and will include opportunities for some participants to ask questions that Maestro Basney will answer. Webinars will be 90-120 minutes long and will be limited to a maximum of 40 participants.
- “Redefining Yourself – Using the Next 6 Months Well”
- “Learning an Aria from a Conductor’s Perspective”
- “Learning an Opera Role Without Feedback”
- Topics for upcoming webinars will be advertised in advance on the Trusted Alliance Master Class Facebook page
- $20 each
- There will be a limit of 40 attendees in each webinar
Registration will remain open until 1 hour before the webinar begins, and payment will be required in advance via PayPal.